Some notes for Parents/Students who view this Blog
Everything we do in this class is listed on this Blog (so students who are absent can easily find what they’ve missed and even complete it at home!)
Nearly every assignment can be completed at home or anywhere with an internet connection using https://classroom.google.com.
Technology Agenda for the week:
1. Head to either one of the news sites below and find an article that interests you.
2. Read through the article and fill out a article review by clicking the picture below.
Make sure to…
- Use Complete Sentences–> Refresher on that here.
- Capitalize your opening words and names!–> Go here to see when to capitalize
- Make it interesting! Who wants to read anything boring EVER?????!
- Remember, you write like you talk? Does it sound like you? Humor? Sarcasm?
HAVE FUN! When you finish, head back to the news sites and read other articles that interest you.