Some notes for Parents/Students who view this Blog
Everything we do in this class is listed on this Blog (So students can prepare for upcoming lessons and keep up with our work at home as well!)
Warm-up & Highlights for the week:
- Our school is interested in knowing what students think about the school. This survey will ask you some questions and only takes about 15 minutes to complete. The results will be confidential. No one will look at your individual answers, but instead will combine all the answers of students in the school together to see what students think about the school.Please take the Student Climate Survey by clicking the link below.https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_3dWowXs92MPjrlH
- Then come back to this tab and follow the directions below by clicking back and forth between tabs.
- Use your mouse to click on the circles to select your answers. Click on the circle next to Appoquinimink School District (#29). Click on the NEXT button to go to the next screen.
- “Please click on the circle next to Silver Lake Elementary School (#10). Click NEXT to go to the next screen
- “Click on the circles for boy or girl, and click on the circle for your race. You may only select one answer.
- Please type in the classroom number ### (provide them with the correct room information) where it says ‘Room number.
- Please select your grade from the choices listed. Click NEXT to go to the next
- Now look at how you are to answer each statement. After reading the statement, decide how you feel. Select the answer that best describes how you feel.
- BE SURE to answer each statement and not skip any statements. If you are unsure, answer as best as you can.
- CONFERENCES ARE HERE! (Make sure to remind your parents to double check their conference time)
- Tip: Use ctrl+F to search the page your on. Try it! ( Type the word Agenda in the box that pops up in the top right and check out what it does.)
- Also, Use ctrl+A to highlight everything on the webpage or document.
- The site below site is neat. Makes you think for sure! (Talk to your shoulder partner about what you notice regarding the population)
Click the map below to go to the site…
- I also found this article that I thought was interesting. Could you imagine???Check it out! (talk to your shoulder partner about the possibilities)
This Week’s Agenda:
- Continue working on your Personal Assistant Application. Click classroom.google.com, sign-in, and continue.
- Make sure that you write at least 7 sentences in your summary.
- Once you have finished your summary you may turn it in.
- After you have turned it in. Head to https://www.google.com/maps, if you didn’t last week. Click the satellite button on the bottom left and type in your address. Play around! If you don’t know your address. Just play around with the site.
- If you did get on Google Maps last week, try out this site. This is sand: http://thisissand.com/
- You’ll have to follow the directions closely to get it going.
- Browse the gallery for some amazing creations like these…