— GRADE 1 —
First grade will be coming to Technology with a piece of writing to publish. We will practice publishing our own writing using MS Word while using the skills that we have accumulated during our typing practice lessons.
— GRADE 2 —
Insect research Unit
2nd grade will be continuing to publish their insect articles. We will be focusing on using correct capitalization, proper punctuation, and making articles that are fun to read.
— GRADES 3, 4, 5 —
World Book Online Scavenger Hunt Activity
CLICK THE BLUE LINK BELOW AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE GOOGLE FORM.
Today students will be exploring a new website, www.worldbookonline/kids/home. We will be exploring, doing research, and documenting our finding using a Google Form.
Make sure to…
- Take your time and read through the articles.
- Use Complete Sentences–> Refresher on that here.
- Capitalize your opening words and names!–> Go here to see when to capitalize
- Make it interesting! Who wants to read anything boring EVER?????!
- Remember, you write like you talk? Does it sound like you? Humor? Sarcasm?Full Thoughts?
HAVE FUN! When you finish, head back to worldbook Online and read other articles that interest you.