Highlights for the week:
- Try typing in classroom.google.com to go straight to your Google Classroom page
- Tip: Use ctrl+C to copy and use ctrl+V to paste
- Try ctrl+T to open up a new tab
- Some notes forParents/Guardians who view this Blog:
- Everything we do in this class is listed on this Blog (so students who are absent can easily find what they’ve missed and even complete it while they are absent!)
- Nearly every assignment can be completed at home or anywhere with an internet connection using https://classroom.google.com
Wow, this could come in handy 🙂 Check out this link, for more info http://animagraffs.com/moonwalk/
This Week’s Agenda:
- Continue working on your Personal Assistant Application.
- Make sure that you write at least 7 sentences in your summary.
- Once you have finished your summary you may turn it in.
- After you have turned it in. Head to https://www.google.com/maps , click the satellite button on the bottom left and type in your address. Play around 🙂 If you don’t know your address. Just play around with the site.