After you have created the first data and chart, we are going to create a shopping budget like the one below. Notice a couple of things…
- The cells that the title is in are merged.
- The cells for the data titles arefilled with grey to make them stand out.
- The “total cost” and “Money left over” cells are bold.
- The formulas for the “total cost” and “Money left over” cells are next to them and they are actually written in that top space that starts with fx, I only added them next to those cells so you could see what they are.
- Make sure to highlight the data then click “insert” and “chart”. Select the drop down to choose the pie chart.
- The shopping car was added by clicking “insert”, “image”, then search. (add space png to the end of your search to get an image with no background)