GRADES 1 & 2
Today we are going to learn all about Google Drive by watching a tutoring and taking notes as we watch.
- Log-in to your Google Drive Account.
- Open Google Docs by clicking the 9 dots, then Google Docs.
- Use the template section and click more to view all templates. Then choose the Class Notes – Playful template. Rename the template Google Drive Notes
- Make your screen split screen and have the notes template on the left.
- Open up the Google Drive walk-through video using the image link below. Then drag the video to the left half of your split screen.
- Now watch the video and take notes on important points as you watch using the notes template. You can pause/play the video by clicking the video screen.