|Immigrant Life in the U.S.A.
|Create your own Timeline by Date, Time or Event. Save as JPEG and incorporate in your final product (Word, PowerPoint, PhotoStory)|
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.W.5.7 – I can use the computer to conduct short research projects that use several sources to build knowledge through investigation of different aspects of a topic.
EQ – How can I research a topic effectively on the computer while using google slides to document my findings?
- Only use credible sources
- Use your own words
- Find as much information as you can and narrow it down later
- Use the tools within Google slides to use your time wisely
Vocab – Push/Pull: Push and pull factors are those factors which either forcefully push people into migration or attract them.
Today we will be taking the school climate survey.
Click HERE to start the school climate survey.
You will be clicking…
Silver Lake Elementary School #10
You can work on anything in your Google Drive, Typing.com, or Khan Academy after you are finished.
Tech club is on the hunt for variables! Head to Khan Academy and browse the projects page. Open an app and look through the code. Find a variable and complete the form below! Take some time to play the game/project as well.
Login to Khan academy and click HERE to get started.
Non-Fiction Animal Project
3rd – 5th
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRESENTATION
- You must have 9 or more slides (this includes the title page)
- All slides must include a transition and/or animation(s)
- Each slide must have the correct title somewhere on the slide (title of the slide is in bold)
- Add one image per slide
- 3rd Grade – At least 3 sentences of information per slide
- 4th Grade – At least 4 sentences of information per slide
- 5th grade – At least 5 sentences of information per slide
- Your text must in paragraph form.
- Add ONE video to the last slide
Slide 1 – Title Slide (Does not need 3-5 sentences like the rest)
Slide 2- Habitat
Slide 3 – Food
Slide 4 – Life Cycle
Slide 5 – Body
Slide 6 – How do they communicate?
Slide 7 – Can this animal be a pet?
Slide 8 – Fun Facts
Slide 9 – Video (Does not need 3-5 sentences like the rest)
We use this assessment to determine our students academic growth in technology class.This is a pre-test, which means you are not expected to know all of the answers, So, please just do the best that you can.
Please go to the link below:
Enter Room # 710833
Complete the Technology Pre Assessment.
TAKE YOUR TIME!
After you have taken your time and answered all of the questions in a thoughtful manner. After you are finished the assessment, you can head over to typing.com and practice your typing skills. You are allowed to listen to music on Kidzbop if you prefer.