Non-Fiction Animal Project
3rd – 5th
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRESENTATION
- You must have 9 or more slides (this includes the title page)
- All slides must include a transition and/or animation(s)
- Each slide must have the correct title somewhere on the slide (title of the slide is in bold)
- Add one image per slide
- 3rd Grade – At least 3 sentences of information per slide
- 4th Grade – At least 4 sentences of information per slide
- 5th grade – At least 5 sentences of information per slide
- Your text must in paragraph form.
- Add ONE video to the last slide
Slide 1 – Title Slide (Does not need 3-5 sentences like the rest)
Slide 2- Habitat
Slide 3 – Food
Slide 4 – Life Cycle
Slide 5 – Body
Slide 6 – How do they communicate?
Slide 7 – Can this animal be a pet?
Slide 8 – Fun Facts
Slide 9 – Video (Does not need 3-5 sentences like the rest)