With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others in the online community. Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
- Click this link and sign in to scratch. –> SCRATCH (haven’t signed up for scratch yet, directions to sign up are at the bottom of this page)
- Come back to this page and click the lesson you are working on below.
- Start by watching the video and follow the directions.
Directions to Join Scratch
- Click this link and then click “join scratch”. –> SCRATCH
- Follow go through each of the steps.
- Set your password to ASD and your student ID.
- When it asks for your parent/guardian’s e-mail copy and paste the email below (#5): (Copy is Ctrl + C and paste is then Ctrl + V)
- The last step is to get a pencil and a piece of paper or an index card and write the information below:
- The Scratch username you created
- Your password (ASD and your student ID)
- Your name
Get ready to have fun!