GRADES 1 & 2
Geography is fun!
Use the sites below to practice our geography and map skills.
4th grade will be Creating a Google Slide Presentation on the 3 branches of Government.
Please us the document below to help you use Google Slides
How to create a new presentation
Once you are in Google Drive you can create a new presentation as follows:
- Click the red “Create” button in the top left corner
- Then click “Presentation” from the drop-down menu
- Your blank presentation will now open. You can pick a theme for your new presentation, which you can change later if you wish.
- You can give it a name by clicking in the “Untitled Presentation” box at the top left, and then typing in your title. You can click there again to change the title at any time.
- Create a Title Slide (Ex. The Three Branches of Gov.) and your name.
- Use the internet to Research information on the 3 branches of Gov.
- Make a slide for each branch with a title, information about the branch, and a picture.
Finish US President Recommendation
Open your Google Drive, find your US President Recommendation file, and continue the activity below.
You have been given the important task of selecting our next US president. The catch is that you have to choose between 2 presidents that we already had in office. Would you recommend the 32nd US President or the 37th US President as our next commander and chief?
Click the link below to open the template (sign-in) you will use to take notes and submit your recommendation.
*Don’t forget to check your spelling, punctuation, and rename the document.