Some notes for Parents/Students who view this Blog
Everything we do in this class is listed on this Blog (so students who are absent can easily find what they’ve missed and even complete it at home!)
Nearly every assignment can be completed at home or anywhere with an internet connection using https://classroom.google.com.
Technology Agenda for the week:
1. Today we are going to use Google Slides to make a presentation.
- Head to www.google.com
- Spend some time on Google doing research on who you think is the most influential person in history. (Type in the search box Most influential person/people in history), take a look and make your own choice of who you think was most influential. Go to —-> Informative websites, Youtube.com
- We are now going to be inserting this information into a Google Slide presenatation. You are going to go to your Google Drive -> click the red create button -> then choose the yellow Google Slides icon.
- Click Untitled Presentation on the top left to name your Google Slides presentation.
- Your assignment is to use the information that you find online and create a presentation on who you think was the most influential person in history.
- Your Google Slide should include.
- Slide 1 – Title Slide
- Slide 2 – Life
- Slide 3 – Impact on the World
- Slide 4 – Insert a video about your person
- Slide 5 – Why do you think they are the most influential person?
- Slide 6 – Picture collage slide of your person
- Slide 7+ – Slides of your choice.
Make sure to…
- Use Complete Sentences–> Refresher on that here.
- Capitalize your opening words and names!–> Go here to see when to capitalize
- Make it interesting! Who wants to read anything boring EVER?????!
- Remember, you write like you talk? Does it sound like you? Humor? Sarcasm?